[78-L] Interesting Article on Collector Ken Flahery and his cylinders

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Dec 5 11:36:42 PST 2010

Intelligently written article.  The Polk CD is great, and I got the Fisk
CD at the Mechanical Music show but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Been busy. I still have my videotape of the Fisk cylinder recording
session at ARSC Nashville, but the manager of the group for some
inexplicable reason withdrew rights to distribute either the tape or the
cylinders, so even ARSC has not distributed it.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com