[78-L] Scranton Sirens

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat Dec 4 13:10:13 PST 2010

Hi Bryan -
I just checked Ty Settlemier's alphabetical artist index to my RR
indexed table of contents and found no mention of the Scranton Sirens or
the Sirens label. Doesn't mean they're not there, though, just that I'd
have to go through all the listings issue by issue to find them and I do
not have the time right now. If you can wait I'll look over my index
over the next couple of days and get back to you.
Malcolm R

*******