[78-L] Hank, the Yodeling Ranger

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Fri Dec 3 17:35:04 PST 2010

Here is a list of the recordings:

HANK, THE YODELING RANGER:

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Lt blue) - B-4694
WANDERING ON / YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL ME

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Lt blue) - B-4733
I'LL TELL THE WORLD THAT I LOVE YOU / THE GALVESTON ROSE

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Lt blue) - B-4736
LET'S PRETEND / I TRADED MY SADDLE FOR A RIFLE

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Black) - B-4737
BROKEN DREAMS / THE RAINBOW'S END

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Black) - B-4739
WHEN THAT SOMEONE YOU LOVE DOESN'T LOVE YOU/ THE DAYS ARE LONG AND I AM WEARY

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Lt blue) - B-4742
LONESOME BLUE YODEL / WAS THERE EVER A PAL LIKE YOU?

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Lt blue) - 55-3208
GOODNIGHT LITTLE BUCKAROO / YOU'LL REGRET THOSE WORDS MY DARLING

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Lt blue) - 55-3214
THE SOLDIER'S LAST LETTER / YOU BROKE THE CHAIN THAT HELD OUR HEARTS

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Lt blue) - 55-3216
YOUR LITTLE BAND OF GOLD / HEADIN' HOME

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Lt blue) - 55-3220
CAN'T HAVE YOU BLUES / DARLING I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

HANK, THE SINGING RANGER:

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Lt blue) - 55-3227
MY KALUA SWEETHEART / TOO MANY TEARS

RCA VICTOR BLUEBIRD SERIES (Lt blue) - 55-3232
I'LL NOT FORGET MY MOTHER'S PRAYER / THE SUNNY SIDE OF THE MOUNTAINS

I assume these were most likely recorded originally in the 1930s-early 1940s and these are re-issues..??

Thanks!  CDB