[78-L] A Sonora Victor

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 28 16:16:04 PST 2010

And it says in the land: 2482 A 14 S and 2482 B 16 S, the "S" in each case
being slightly above the line. No idea if the S indicates Sonora or something
else. I held onto this disc today..I was going to put it in a batch of
Christmas records on the CAPS auction table. I have another copy but it's in
the storage unit so I don't know if it's a real Victor pressing.

dl