[78-L] A Sonora Victor

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Nov 28 10:32:36 PST 2010

What is the URL to the label photo of one of these I saw recently?  The
rings on these labels denote pressing plants, but there is a possibility
that has not been mentioned -- these might be COUNTERFEITS.  A Christmas
novelty comes and goes very quickly, and Victor would not have a chance
to react before the record disappears from the market.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com