[78-L] LYRIC Label by LYRAPHONE, Newark NJ.

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sat Nov 27 18:55:59 PST 2010

Those are all lateral groove records, you have no vertical cut Lyrics in that batch. The Verticals would be from 4101 to 4170, and the laterals start after that . The 4000 series were the dance records, 5000's were vocals and 6000's were standard and classical. 4700's were the Hawaiian series. Hope this helps.

Bruce