[78-L] Canadian Ace

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 25 19:40:44 PST 2010

More info to be found in Rust's CED under Gene Austin's name. Ace 351014 has
Guilty and Blue Kentucky Moon, 351012 has If I Didn't Have You and In a Dream,
351024 has Lies and I'm Sorry Dear.

The latter two are under Teagarden in Jazz Records but CED2 lists them as with
Ben Pollack's Orchestra. Another interesting aspect is that these are from a
November 10/31 session which includes two unissued sides with Fats Waller:
China Boy and Tiger Rag. Have these ever surfaced?

dl