[78-L] Barney Rapp Victor test ^

Steven stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue Nov 23 15:55:48 PST 2010

From: David Lennick
> Apologies to non-Canuckistanians, non-pensioners and others, although
> we're
using the proceeds from the info below to purchase or house 78s.

On 11/23/2010 5:56 PM, Steven wrote:
> [...]
into bank accounts in Canada and the United States on the following dates:
> 2010
> January 27
> February 24
> March 29
> April 28
> May 27
> June 28
> July 28
> August 27
> September 28
> October 27
> November 26
> December 22

Good! I used to download and save this data...but the disintegration of my
computer made that impossible! The date for the December cheque is always
a few days early, in the assumption that "welfare bums" and "useless old
f...ogeys" also celebrate Christmas (something we can safely assume our
new mayor, Rob Ford, will attempt to prevent...?!)!

Steven C. Barr