[78-L] Barney Rapp Victor test ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 23 15:01:49 PST 2010

Apologies to non-Canuckistanians, non-pensioners and others, although we're
using the proceeds from the info below to purchase or house 78s.

On 11/23/2010 5:56 PM, Steven wrote:
> [...]

Yup, this Friday. Even earlier in December, for us impoverished old gasbags:

Old Age Security and Canada Pension Plan payments are automatically deposited
into bank accounts in Canada and the United States on the following dates:
2010
January 27
February 24
March 29