[78-L] Barney Rapp Victor test

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 12:59:21 PST 2010

In her bio,Doris Day included a picture of her first husband Al Jorden,who was
playing trombone for

Rapp at the time.I had a Gene Krupa 78 on Columbia which listed Jorden as being
part of his trom-
bone section.The number was "I'd Love to Call You Sweetheart".Jorden,according
to Ms. Day,took
his own life sometime in the middle '40s.Jorden also worked for Jimmy Dorsey.