[78-L] Atlantic Records for Children

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 06:36:13 PST 2010

Found this on line:

Joseph Nelson says:

I don’t have this any more so I don’t have the record number details at
hand, but I used to have a two-record 78 set on Atlantic Records for
Children called “The Ever-So-Many Amazing Adventures of Johnny”. Four sides,
four grooves per side, for a total of 256 possible combinations. The four
grooves converged into a single groove at the end of Side Four, where
Johnny’s mother wakes him up and he realizes the whole thing was a dream.
(The convergence was just an earlier occurence of the common connection of
multiples before the trail-off groove, only here it happened in mid-side.
God knows what a bitch this must have been to cut.)