[78-L] Minneapolis 78 store

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 07:19:56 PST 2010

On 11/16/2010 1:36 PM, Michael Biel wrote:

> He is in the store to sell things.  WHAT ELSE CAN HE DO WITH HIS TIME
> WHILE HE IS THERE??????????????  How is it possible to waste his
> time?????  Where's he going???  What else would he be doing???

Well, he could fritter his time away on the 78-L, BS-ing about rekkids
and other old stuff with the rest of us old farts, or he could surf the
record ring sites on the web, or he could go home and play some rekkids,
or he could transfer his entire collection to CD and then to HDD, he
could catalog his wreck-kids in Excel........

joe salerno

who is doing none of those things except #1, I mean #1 above, not the
other #1