[78-L] Average age

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 12:14:45 PST 2010

My first reel to reel recorder was an old Webcor tube job I was given back in
1970 by my band teacher
Dick Brown.I used it until it quit back around 1972.I've been into reel to reel
ever since.I left my TEAC
back in Lometa,Texas in 2004 when I moved back here to North Bend that year.I
gave $3.50 for it at
a garage sale when I was living in Myrtle Creek,Oregon.I have no idea just when
Webster-Chicago made the recorder other than it was a model 2010.I could have
bought another one like it about fifteen

years ago but passed on it.