[78-L] Joe Guy, was Beiderbecke TV series on BBC

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 16:20:30 PST 2010

I'm not familiar with those other selections.Where can I get those tracks?As I
stated previously,what I
had was on Springboard and the album had about 8 tracks.I bought it here in
North Bend in the early
'80s when they had PayLess Drugs which is now defunct.I gave around a dollar for
it as I recall.On the
cover were the names "Charlie Christian" amd "Dizzy Gillespie".On "Guy's Got to
Go",you can hear N-
ick Fenton playing harmony with Byas on baritone.