[78-L] [Norton AntiSpam]Re: Jack Palmer

David Sanderson dwsanderson685 at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 11 07:08:18 PST 2010

On 11/10/2010 9:51 PM, Cary Ginell wrote:

> Here's the obit on Jack.
>
> http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/battlecreek/obituary.aspx?n=jack-lawrence-palmer&pid=146301682
>
> Cary Ginell

Sad for all of us who appreciated his work and his presence here.  The
Dalhart biography is an important contribution, a key to that period in
recorded music.

I see from the obituary that Jack was working on a second edition; may
we hope that someone will be able to pick up that work and carry it
through?  Surely it's an excellent project for someone.  Similarly, one
would hope that his family would make appropriate provisions for his
collections.

--
David Sanderson
East Waterford Maine