[78-L] New Member

Bryan Wright bryan at claxtonola.com
Wed Nov 10 12:17:00 PST 2010

Actually, Jerry's Records in Pittsburgh is in the Squirrel Hill part
of town -- not Penn Hills (Jerry's has been in Squirrel Hill for at
least 15+ years, it may have been in Penn Hills before that). And
Whistlin' Willie's 78 shop, run by Jerry's son, is still very much in
operation as a 78-only store (I was just in there two days ago).
Willie's operates as an independent store, but it's always been
located in a separate room in the same building that houses Jerry's --
that may be the cause of some confusion. In any case, Jerry's/Willie's
is definitely a worthwhile stop for any record collector passing
through Pittsburgh.

Bryan W.