[78-L] "Buy It Now!"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 9 07:05:35 PST 2010

Not really sure which of the possibilities mentioned was the trigger, and it
hasn't occurred for a few years now, but as I say, I've had a US mailing
address since 1994 and have used it 99% of the time, the exceptions being the
few eBay items I've found in Canada or Europe (which I avoid because shipping
ends up costing 4 times the purchase price). However, my AMEX card has a
Canadian address so that might have been a factor. Still, it happened only 4 or
5 times and in each case, the seller had a "no sales outside the US
restriction" on his profile.

dl