[78-L] New Member^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 8 18:03:13 PST 2010

Wondered where you'd been. Your house was still standing the last time I drove
by. Ain't computer problems wun'erful? My machine was reprogrammed and
de-loused the other week but I still can't do my online banking without going
upstairs and getting my bank card out of my wallet each time.

Double feh.