[78-L] Walter Winchell

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 17:46:42 PST 2010

Was Crown one of those labels swallowed up by Columbia?I once saw a Jack
Teagarden recording from the early '30s that appeared on Epic's 4 box set of
"King of the Blues Tro-
mbone".I had a couple of complete sets of it once.I am less familiar with Crown
than,say,
those Columbia wound up owning like Harmony-Velvet Tone and OKeh.