[78-L] Musicraft Tempo label

zimrec at juno.com zimrec at juno.com
Wed Nov 3 14:30:54 PDT 2010

As indicated, below, Han noticed that I had listed 1596-2, where as DHD indicated -1.  That was my error.  Both sides are take 1.

Art
What is the orig. issue of mx 1596 by Eddie LeBaron?
Note that Art and DJD give different takes !

Han Enderman
=3D=3D=3D
>>> ... Tempo 25002, for which I'd appreciate help in identifying the =
artists.  The grey label with maroon print reads Musicraft Records Inc, =
New York City around the upper periphery. =20
Label indicates only "Orchestra with Vocal" on both sides.  Tunes are:
mx 1596-2  Latins Know How
mx 1699-1  I'll Never Smile Again

-