[78-L] Ray Hetherton

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 13:38:01 PDT 2010

I wasn't aware of that recording.I am more familiar with Crosby by way of the
Victors Bix Beiderbecke
recorded between 1927 and '28.And then there were the Columbias from 1929.What
year did White-
man return to Victor?I have a Victor of Whiteman doing a song called "I Don't
Suppose" with a vocal

by his trombonist Jack Fulton.I bought it back in 1978 along with that Columbia
I have of Crosby on "I
Kiss Your Hand,Madame".That's the only Columbia I have of Crosby on that
label.I'm familar with all

the records he did for OKeh with Trumbauer and Bix as well as his solo work for
Brunswick.I had a
very battered Brunswick of him doing Charmichael's "Star Dust".