[78-L] Movie dubbing

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 25 05:41:30 PDT 2010

On 10/25/2010 3:07, Taylor Bowie wrote:
> [...]
I just wanted to hear her sing.
I truly think that the ST movie was her only dub job. She retired early
(1935) to raise a family. Smart girl. Nice voice, a bit old fashioned,
but she held her own.
Looks as if the definitive collection of Geo Hall music was on a double
LP on Bluebird. I see a few on GEMM. Mostly Dolly Dawn, but a few Lees.
Might be worth glomming onto.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.