[78-L] Boris Rose

RUSSELL BARNES r.barnes4 at btopenworld.com
Mon Oct 25 02:42:11 PDT 2010

Hello,

Years back - during a rare trip to a London Record Fair - I purchased a collection of around one hundred acetates, of various diameters and speeds, all it seems recorded off air by Boris Rose (New York ?).   There were several by a spirited young Ralph Sutton on piano.

It's difficult to trace much about Boris.   The elderly collector from whom I purchased the acetates had, presumably, obtained them direct from Boris - probably in New York.

I gather Boris has died.   What else do we know please,

RB