[78-L] A Canuck oddity?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 24 20:21:21 PDT 2010

Actually it's the Black & White set, which I've had on both US and
Canuckistanian pressings (the Canadians are SLIGHTLY quieter). I think you'll
see that the spine of the album looks like a Sparton product, similar to
Canadian Columbia sets, but that the front cover may be an imported slick with
"Musicana" added to it. (Signature was being issued in Canada by Maple Leaf at
this time, I think..there's a ton of research to be done into the Canadian
companies that covered US indies, and it's something I'm working on at the
moment, while there are still a few warm bodies who remember who what where
when and why).

dl