[78-L] Bob and Ray cassettes

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 24 19:54:41 PDT 2010

I was given some box sets of Bob and Ray today. These didn't even get a bid of
a dollar at the CAPS meeting, so I said I'd offer them to more discriminating
connoisseurs. I think these are all now available on CD, but I'm open to offers
for the cassette sets. Some of them are still sealed. (Actually all of them are
still sealed but there are a couple I'm going to want to transfer for myself
since they date from after Larry Josephson gave me copies of everything he had
in 1994.)

Contents can be found with a quick Google search and they aren't all printed on
the tape boxes in any event.

THE BEST OF BOB & RAY VOLUME 4 (RA 2004-4)
VINTAGE BOB & RAY VOLUME 1: THE CBS YEARS PART 1 (RA 4001-4)
BOB & RAY: THE LOST EPISODES VOLUME 1 (RA 5005-4 AB)
BOB & RAY: THE LOST EPISODES VOLUME 2 (RA 5006-4 AB) 2 COPIES OF THIS
BOB & RAY: THE LOST EPISODES VOLUME 3 (RA 5007-4)

Write even if you don't get work.

dl

(Remember cassettes?)