[78-L] Broadcast catalogues

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 08:04:42 PDT 2010

Hi

I have never seen a catalogue for this label but some of the sleeves have
extensive lists on the back of what was available - many are classical music
selections.  Let me know if you want me to have a look for you.

Will keep my eyes peeled whilst looking through boxes of stuff at markets and
fairs and second hand shops just in case I spot any catalogues, which I am sure
will prove interesting and a wealth of information.

Regards
Matthew
UK