[78-L] Jan Garber or not Jan Garber

Thatcher Graham thatcher at mediaguide.com
Tue Oct 19 18:58:27 PDT 2010

I could use another pair of ears here for a second opinion.
I thought at first this was a Jan Garber Orchestra version of "Because
of You"  But it seems to be a live radio transcription. It's in rough
shape of course. You can hear the announcer cut in around 2:00 where the
tracking is the worst. Another unidentified song starts toward the end
to further muddle things.

http://www.divshare.com/download/12900355-de2

--
Thatcher Graham