[78-L] trivia question and Cary question

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 11:54:16 PDT 2010

About that song "Little Red Wagon".I grew up listening to my mother sing thata
song.I wonder if she had
heard Hank Penny's recording but never knew who it was.She also used to sing the
song "The Man Do-
n't Come(To Our House Anymore)".I found an OKeh recording of it from around 1940
and she said that was the recording she heard.I want to say it was by Frankie
Masters but that was another one of those
records that disappeared when my sister in law sold 1100+ LPS plus a karge batch
of 78s for $100.