[78-L] Three Vagrants

Richard Harris rrharris2464 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 11 08:01:12 PDT 2010

I am interested in any information related to a group called the Three Vagrants
which performed from about 1908-1928 and recorded for Victor, Columbia and
Edison (see discography and related information, including recordings
at www.nicklucas.com/threevagrants.html,also
see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go3fu9SQcUU). I have procured a number of the
recordings but am interested in collecting more. I am particularly interested in
learning of any recordings by the group or by my mother Josephine Bergamasco aka
Josephine Masco after 1921.

Frank Lucanese, brother of Nick Lucas, was a member of the group when they
recorded pre-1921 and was the author of several pieces.

Thanks for any help.
 Richard R. Harris, Ph.D, RPF 1961
rrharris2464 at sbcglobal.net