[78-L] You want some cheese with that whine? (was "I'll Bet...")

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Oct 6 13:34:19 PDT 2010

From: Cary Ginell <soundthink at live.com>
> If you trust them and they don't deliver - then either educate them
> or don't deal with them anymore. It's as simple as that. Cary Ginell

They already have your money.  Sometimes your only recourse is bad
feedback, but they might not care.  If the records were an unusual item
for them, you wouldn't be dealing with them any more anyway.  Shipping
insurance is usually valueless because it is void if it was packed
improperly, and sometimes it covers only loss of the package.  (However
I luckily did spend $5 for insured shipping for a $90 book from Japan
because I got a refund when U.S. Customs at JFK lost the book.  The
dealer found another copy 6 months later and I repaid and it did
arrive.)

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com