[78-L] "I'll bet it was something nice, though . . ."

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 6 11:30:31 PDT 2010

I once even managed to receive three Hit of the Week discs cracked right
through. And there was the mint copy of the Lanza Christmas Album, tightly
packed in a plain manila envelope..

I know, I know, there are lots of reliable dealers out there. It's the
imbeciles that inherited my stomach lining.

dl