[78-L] Groove Scum

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 6 08:11:55 PDT 2010

I've never used the Nitty Gritty so I don't know how effective it is.
Evidently, not as good as it might be..or does it need maintenance? I use the
Monks, but that was purchased over ten years ago and at THAT time it cost more
than my first two cars. Definitely a worthwhile investment, but it's a
professional machine.

dl