[78-L] New blanks

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 3 10:04:07 PDT 2010

Am I the only one who was able to read the entire site? They are indeed made by
Sean Borri and sold (in batches of 24 or something like that) and there's a
phone number and link to leave orders. Here's the copy re the blanks.

This is the product we make, Phonogram cylinder recording blanks so you can
record on your Phonograph or other wax cylinder machine. These blanks are made
by hand, from Edison brown wax formula made from raw materials of the highest
grade, double filtered with micro mesh for low surface noise, and extra long to
fill the entire phonograph mandrel, for longer recording time or to be plated
to make master molds.
Welcome To

The Edison Phonograph

Works

Manufactures of

Cylinder

Phonogram Blanks

Any Questions about Phonographs or
Cylinders

you can email us  We love answering questions that knobody else has answers to
Please include You're Email Addy in the message so we can reply.
mailto:edisonphonoworks at hotmail.com

Give us a call
  (815) 608-0024
Any time.

If you would like to purchase blanks, or records, please click on the "Edison
Phonograph Works Store" link above in the navigation bar. Please note, we do
not take orders, but sell what we make on a first come, first serve basis,
check back often, as when we do have product available it is gone very quickly.
  We only accept Paypal for payment.