[78-L] New blanks

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 09:55:19 PDT 2010

--- On Sun, 10/3/10, Martin Fenton <mafenton at talktalk.net> wrote:

> >   http://members.tripod.com/edison_1/
>
> Is it my browser (Firefox), or is that page practically
> unreadable?

I was finally able to find the sales link by going through
the html source code, but even on that page there's no
information on what the price of these is.  If these are
made by Mr. Borri, I can attest that he makes very good
quality blanks, but it's not clear from this very hard to
decipher web site whether the blanks for sale are his or
NOS Edison blanks, or used Edison blanks, or some combination.
And it's not clear that this is Mr. Borri's web site or
the side of someone retailing his blanks independently.