[78-L] New blanks

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 3 06:11:44 PDT 2010

Made by Shawn Borri.  http://members.tripod.com/edison_1/

"If you would like to purchase blanks, or records, please click on the "Edison
Phonograph Works Store" link above in the navigation bar. Please note, we do
not take orders, but sell what we make on a first come, first serve basis,
check back often, as when we do have product available it is gone very quickly.
  We only accept Paypal for payment."