[78-L] Mp3 revelation, one dollar LP bins, and thoughts on George Barnes

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 30 15:08:55 PDT 2010

I have a few George Barnes Standard Transcriptions..those are probably the
source for the Hindsight LP. He also did some great multi-track stuff in the
early 50s when Les Paul was all the rage. Canadian listeners (and those in
border states) with long memories may recall Max Ferguson's theme "Clarinet
Polka" played on several guitars..all George, by George.

dl