[78-L] eBay rules

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 06:32:54 PDT 2010

I had a similar experience once, quite some yeas ago. Won an Amos 'n
Andy transcription in a mail order auction. The wrong record arrived.
IIRC I got $ back and didn't have to return the ET, at least it was an
older shellac SF job. I have often wondered if someone walked into the
record store, saw the thing and made an offer the proprietor couldn't
refuse. Or maybe he called someone to make them an offer instead of
giving the thing to me. Or maybe it was an honest mistake.

joe salerno

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com