[78-L] eBay rules

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Wed Sep 29 16:54:03 PDT 2010

I know this one. I won a bid on German eBay for a very rare Tau Moe
record for a very nice price, sent the money and waited. Two months
later, still no record. So I wrote the seller and was told their postal
service could not track it - it was lost. They assured me that they'd
let me know when it came back to them and refunded my money but I've
never felt right about it. That was about a year ago and it should have
returned to the seller by now. And they will not answer my emails.
Verrrrry suspicious.
I think they got hip to just how rare the record is and either kept it
or sold it for a better price.
Oh, thanks for all the additions to the thread! Great fun, no?
Gotta have them shinny records!
Mal

*******