[78-L] eBay rules

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Sep 29 13:18:44 PDT 2010

I will guarantee you that the record is still "in tact" - he just didn't want to sell it to you for a dime. I've heard of sellers who sell a record for a low price and then, after the bidding is over, get a desperate buyer who has "missed the closing" and offers 10 times the sum for the record. Guess what the seller tells the guy who won the record?

Cary Ginell