[78-L] Castle Record

MichelleS michelleseifried at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 06:38:23 PDT 2010

 I have some old 78 rpm's I was going through. I have one that I am having an issue with. The record label is Castle Records (unsure which Castle records) it's a dark blue label. side C-14A is Honeymoon (Lucy M. Grady - Lew Tobin) Vocalist: Bobby Linn    Orchestra: Herbert Preston   side C-14B is  In Cherry Blossom Time (Jarrell H. Flemings - Lew Tobin) Vocalist: Bobby Linn   Orchestra: Herbert Preston.  I would love to find out the date of this recording and which Castle records. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Michelle

There is properly no history, only biography. --Emerson

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100929-0, 09/29/2010
Tested on: 9/29/2010 8:38:27 AM