[78-L] R.I.P. Buddy Morrow

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Sep 27 16:03:03 PDT 2010

I love the trombone guys who could really play clean and sweet in the upper
register.  Morrow could sure do that.  Another one was an LA studio player
named Joe Howard.  Somewhere I have an LP of his where he is overdubbed and
is a one-man section of five trombones...amazing!

Dorsey has always remained my favorite.

Taylor