[78-L] Radio blues

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 26 08:46:43 PDT 2010

I used to listen to WQXR while driving home from Oshawa late at night in the
70s. Sometimes I could pick up WCFL in Chicago. As for CBL's coverage, Vince
Giordano used to listen to my late night programs at his home in Brooklyn, and
he sent me a few albums..this is how I made his acquaintance. (I once had a
phone message from someone at NBC in Chicago, as well, and I thought maybe they
were going to lay down the law on my running vintage radio material. 'Twasn't
the case.)

dl