[78-L] 78-L mail should be normal now

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 25 20:39:05 PDT 2010

I can't speak for everyone else here, but I keep opening a lot of boxes of
records I've accumulated over the years, as well as a few thousand that I
willingly accepted when they were destined for the dump, and I am saying 'WTF'
a lot.....I mean, seriously, what was I thinking when I bid on a 6-disc set of
Seashore Tests of Musical Talent, other than proving RCA did issue something on
12-inch "Bluebird Series"? As Robert Redford says at the end of The Candidate,
"Now what?"

dl