[78-L] Eddie Fisher on Columbia

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 25 11:42:49 PDT 2010

This is one of the few actual 78's I own.  The TOOLIE OOLIE DOOLIE side is
the Marlin Sisters only.  On the flip side, YOU CAN'T BE TRUE DEAR, the
sisters do the first and third choruses, while Eddie does the second, alone.
Harmonica backing.  Must be from the musician's ban.  I have no idea if this
was his only Columbia Record.  It seems he was just a guest on the Marlin
Sisters' release.
RayK

From: "David Lennick"