[78-L] EDDIE FISHER

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Sep 25 10:53:54 PDT 2010

Thanks for a great post,  Jack.  I really enjoy hearing stories  from
musicians who were and are in the trenches,  so to speak.

I inferred from your post that to your ears Doris Day has no jazz influence
in her singing.  I always thought she did esp. in those early movies and the
early 50s Columbia records.  Perhaps I'm just taken with her amazing way
with a song.  I think I like her version of No Moon At All better than any
other...I still think it has a strong jazz tinge to it.

Taylor B