[78-L] Decca 100 & 101

Rockined1 rockined1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 02:17:19 PDT 2010

well...they're on the Bay now!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: mbiel at mbiel.com <mbiel at mbiel.com>
To: 78-l at 78-l.com; mbiel at mbiel.com <mbiel at mbiel.com>
Cc: 78-l at 78online.com
Sent: Wed, Sep 22, 2010 11:09 pm
Subject: Re: [78-L] Decca 100 & 101

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
ent from Mobile Email
------Original Message------
rom: mbiel at mbiel.com <mbiel at mbiel.com>
o: <78-l at 78-l.com>,"mbiel at mbiel.com" <mbiel at mbiel.com>
ate: Thursday, September 23, 2010 2:59:52 AM GMT+00:00
ubject: Re: Re: [78-L] Decca 100 & 101
geoffrey wheeler printed the too large story in his book saying it was Gennett
ho pressesd them.   But someone  here who i misinter preted proved that all the
ukeboxes of that era could take them and even larger discs to maybe10 1/4.
hese two were in print for a long time but i don't think I have 10.0 copies.
Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
ent from Mobile Email