[78-L] Decca 100 & 101

mbiel at mbiel.com mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Sep 22 20:09:30 PDT 2010

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sent from Mobile Email

------Original Message------
From: mbiel at mbiel.com <mbiel at mbiel.com>
To: <78-l at 78-l.com>,"mbiel at mbiel.com" <mbiel at mbiel.com>
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010 2:59:52 AM GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: Re: [78-L] Decca 100 & 101

geoffrey wheeler printed the too large story in his book saying it was Gennett who pressesd them.   But someone  here who i misinter preted proved that all the jukeboxes of that era could take them and even larger discs to maybe10 1/4.  These two were in print for a long time but i don't think I have 10.0 copies.

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sent from Mobile Email