[78-L] Decca 100 & 101

Rockined1 rockined1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 18:11:12 PDT 2010

mine are the correct size

-----Original Message-----
From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Subject: Re: [78-L] Decca 100 & 101

My understanding is that Decca took over the old Brunswick facilities, which
ere no longer in use once ARC had absorbed the label. Earliest Decca matrix
umbers are in fact a continuation of the Brunswick E 3xxxx series. The first
ressings were too large for the juke boxes and had to be returned, so the
tory goes.
dl