[78-L] Well EXCUUUUUUSE MEEEEE!!!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Sep 20 17:22:33 PDT 2010

I recall fondly a sort of upscale drive-in restaurant where I would stop on
occasion during high school...often the Muzak was this great low-key dance
music played in the exact style of Hal Kemp...complete with clarinets into
megaphones,  fluttery triple-tongue trumpets,  etc.  It was good stuff!

Taylor