[78-L] Contact info for Jean-Christophe Averty

SHERWIN DUNNER jazzgypsy at verizon.net
Mon Sep 20 14:27:41 PDT 2010

Does anybody on the list have contact info, ideally an email address but snail mail will do, for the French filmmaker / discographer Jean-Christophe Averty?  He worked with George Blacker on an Emerson Records discography that was published in Record Research in the mid-1990s.  Please contact me off-list at jazzgypsy at verizon.net.  Last French address I had was in Suresnes, but I don't believe that is current.  Thanks, Sherwin D.